It is a technique to enter into human abdomen through small holes, that is why also commonly known as keyhole surgery.
1 cm incision allows entry of a telescope in the abdomen and gives vision to the surgeon. Surgeon can visualize and perform various surgical procedures under its guidance.
This technique is used to make the surgical experience more comfortable for the patient. As the incision on the abdomen is very small, patient is very comfortable in the post-operative period and can resume his/her daily routine very soon.
Our centre is the pioneer of Laparoscopic surgeries in Moga especially in the field of gynecology.
We perform these procedures for
Diagnostic Purposes :-
- In infertile patients to diagnose problems like blocked tubes, endometriosis other pelvic pathologies.
- Gynecological problems like excessive bleeding to diagnose any intra uterine polyps or fibroids.
Treatment purposes :-
- Treat ovarian cysts
- Tubal problems
- Hysterectomies (Removal of Uterus)
Why us :-
- We are the most experienced in this field in Moga
- We have latest technology equipments to perform these surgeries.